Sign up for Cutting Root Farm’s CSA
We have TWO CSA Programs for you to choose from this year! Why sign up for a CSA? You get a discounted price for signing up for at least 4 weeks of our Bouquet or Herb CSA.
*Our Bouquet CSA includes a weekly flower bouquet available for pick up at the Bloomfield Farmer’s Market. Eight weeks (8 bouquets), is only $105. Choose from two pick up windows:
- June 19-August 7 OR
- August 14-October 2
*Our Herbal CSA includes a weekly delivery of one pound of fresh herbs for medicine making (drying, tincturing, cooking with).
- 4 weeks (4# of fresh herbs), $72
- 6 weeks (6# of fresh herbs), $105
- 8 weeks (8# of fresh herbs), $138
- 10 weeks (10# of fresh herbs), $170
A sample six week share:
Six pounds of herbs to cook with
– make nettle pesto, hibiscus icing or dandelion wine
Six pound of herbs to dry for tea
– make immune boosting tea blends (with elecampane and boneset!)
– or dry your favorites in bulk (lemon balm, tulsi and chamomile are some of my favorites)
Six pounds of herbs to make medicine
– make your own tinctures (valerian root and skullcap are best tinctured fresh)
– craft yummy syrups and elixirs (like cherry bark for your cough syrup)
Choose your herbs and delivery dates to make it easy for you.